IRender nXt / ArielVision / 3D Design Studio (SketchUp) (1,141)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Batch Process - Missing Textures

I am hoping with a nod in the right direction with this one, as it is painfully frustrating.I've been running renders in batch mode to spee…

Started by Robbie Donaldson

10 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Robbie Donaldson

Further Panorama talk

Hi All   Easypano have just released panpweaver 7 (www.easypano.com) - amongst other things - in the pro version you can now insert hotspot…

Started by Boothy

4 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Boothy

Migrating to SU-8

I upgraded to pro-8 yesterday and transfered my plugins files to the S'U-8 plugins folder. So far everything I have tested is working howev…

Started by James D. Smith

3 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Render Plus

Stadium Lightings (night scene)

I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions for doing a night scene.I have a complex model (8.9MB) of a multi field little league baseba…

Started by David Townsend

1 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Render Plus

How can I add a mirror image

From a nXtRender user:I've got a question... In my projects I need to give the subjects glossy, I need to use a mirror image effect..etc. W…

Started by Render Plus

1 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Render Plus

rp tree maker will not run

When I star tree maker in sketchup I get error window closing the program In the note 12 it states rune the debug and sent the file to you…

Started by Mark Krawczyk

1 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Render Plus

Rendering Tips with No Rooms

Hello,   I've been testing some renderings using a furniture layout and it works great.  We are trying to create images for a catalog and d…

Started by Mark Conlin

5 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Render Plus

Render Farm / Batch Rendering

Hello there,I thought I'd stick this out there in the hope that someone may have some advice.I'm new to rendering Sketchup, I have ended up…

Started by Robbie Donaldson

0 Aug 24, 2010

IRender nxt is not appearing on the Plugins menu.

From a client"I went to the help and it says:Select IRender nXt Load from the SketchUp Plugins menu.Where do I find this? I looked in all t…

Started by Render Plus

1 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Render Plus

Problems with Batch Rendering

from a client: Hello, I have been using the batch plot facility to render in Sketchup but am finding it unusually slow, and at times unsta…

Started by Render Plus

2 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Render Plus

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service