IRender nXt / ArielVision / 3D Design Studio (SketchUp) (1,141)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SketchUp materials do not match rendered materials

From a client: I have been making my own Armaterials and applying them to my Sketchup Model… My frustration is that what I see in SKetchup…

Started by Render Plus

1 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Render Plus

Animation Flicker

We are rendering an animation around a house.  It is saving each scene transition as its own avi file (this was by choice).  When the rende…

Started by Matthew Shelley

5 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Matthew Shelley

face me components not "facing"

Hi,   I tried to render an animation of a garden scene. Some face me components were not "facing" and some tree textures were not showing c…

Started by Carsten Prante

3 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Matthew Shelley

Create renderings for print ?

Hello,   Recently installed iRender nxt for sketchup and I'm loving it.  We will be purchasing a license once trial expires.   We are tak…

Started by Mark Conlin

1 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Render Plus

Animation with Alpha Channel

Can anyone give me some guidance on how to render an animation with an alpha channel? Thanks, Mike

Started by Mike Williams

10 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Mike Williams

Not rendering for all passes

Sorry to bother you again but when  I render today i only get 2 passes instead of the usual 40? any ideas. The first culprit to check might…

Started by Render Plus

0 Aug 9, 2010

Tip of the Week - HDRi Skies

Hello....   I am having some difficulty using the HDRi skies...just seeing a small portion of the selected sky for rendering purposes....ho…

Started by Michele

3 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Render Plus

Version???

Hi, Just a quick question about version numbers.  I'm getting some strange results using Animation and I'm wondering if I'm using a down le…

Started by Mike Williams

2 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Mike Williams

IRender crash

Starting the rendering of the file, use the "SketchUp" for the output size, IRender is ok and done passes lets me save the image. If I swit…

Started by Luca Minari

10 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Luca Minari

Rendering Sketches!

Hi All,   Is it possible to render a sketchup model with an art stroke added to it from the style selection so it looks cartoon ish, but wi…

Started by fred henaux

3 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Render Plus

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service