Other SketchUp Products (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where is ProjectSketch

I was looking for a download for Project Sketch as referenced in a couple of articles for SketchUP 8. Has this product been withdrawn of mo…

Started by Render Plus

2 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Rich Hart

Project Sketch

I am looking for the Project Sketch program, but it does not appear on your downloads page.Are you no longer distributing it?

Started by Render Plus

3 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Render Plus

Dimensions in 3D PDF

Since I work with technical/mechanical equipment I was hoping to get the dimensions from SketchUp to be viewed in the 3D PDF-file as well.…

Started by Thomas H

1 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Render Plus

nxtRender - how can I get the edit materials to add textures/bumps, etc??

Hi,   Just downloaded nxtRender and cannot seem to find where the edit materials to add textures and bumps, etc to them....is it located af…

Started by Michele

6 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Render Plus

Suddenly 3D PDF has stopped working??

Since buying and installing 3D PDF to use with SketchUp it has worked without problem.Suddenly it works no more?I'm working with SketchUp v…

Started by Peter Charles

3 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Rich Hart

Proxy Objects

catamountain said:BTW, I see there is a proxy component wizard now. You need to update your site so I can link to that feature on the Sketc…

Started by Render Plus

0 Sep 22, 2010

RpTools always listed in context menu

I have RpTools_1_1_JI07t.  If the option is set to Put edit wizards in sub menus, then one item - RpTools with sub-menus - is added to the…

Started by catamountain

5 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Render Plus

SketchUp 8

"We have just recently received the emails about Google Sketchup 8 Pro being released. We havent upgraded yet as for us the pdfs and space…

Started by Render Plus

4 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by James D. Smith

Problem with NprTools

from a client:I would say that I was surprised, but I am not.  I have attached a jpg screen capture of the error message that your program,…

Started by Render Plus

3 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Render Plus

3D PDF from Google Earth

Im a Survey Engineer from Türkiye and while I was searching products . [A collegue] (3d modelle sketch-up pro for Google) advice me your pr…

Started by Render Plus

2 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Render Plus

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

Latest Activity

Rudi Schwarz posted photos
Mar 11