SpaceDesign / 3D PDF (165)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3D PDF and Bluebeam

I've been making 3D PDF files and they work fine in Adobe Acrobat. However, many architectural firms use Bluebeam. The same file in Bluebea…

Started by John R

5 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Rich Hart

Caluclate the area of various materials

I am trying to have SpaceDesign to calculate the area of different materials in SketchUp 2014 pro. As an example, I have a cubic space th…

Started by Render Plus

1 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by Render Plus

Face area

Hello, I am using SpaceDesign trial version and I am trying to have SpaceDesign to calculate the area of different materials in SketchUp 2…

Started by Yvo Pol

0 Feb 11, 2015

System memory request failed.

I received this Error message while running RPS 3D PDF Version: NJ15p 3.0Error: Cannot save U3D model file for 3D PDF.Error returned: : Sys…

Started by Al Hart

0 Feb 7, 2015

New Added Attributes- Select Entities

I am a new user on Space Design and having problem on editing the attributes. After i created my own attribute for my components. The file…

Started by A Sheh

0 Feb 2, 2015

SpaceDesign Bugs with SketchUp 2015

After trying to install the new version of SpaceDesign [NK05] I got this error: It seems to be a simple text error, replacing MD_RPS_Ruby…

Started by Bernhard Hockertz

0 Jan 5, 2015

PDF file size

When viewing the 3D pdf from a Sketchup model, I get a noticeable "wireframe" effect to the model when I scroll down the page.   The model…

Started by John Cates

6 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by Rich Hart

Adding units to extended fields?

So far I've been able to get SketchUp and SpaceDesign up and running for what I want to do and the results look fairly acceptable by now. I…

Started by Bernhard Hockertz

0 Sep 24, 2014

New Version of SpaceDesign Posted

When we make a new release for SpaceDesign, we will announce it here.  If you want to be notified when a new release is available, click "…

Started by Rich Hart

3 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Render Plus

Transparent Background and File Name Issues

I am running Sketchup Make 2014 on a Windows 8.1 computer.  I have Adobe Acrobat Pro X and on Sept. 1, 2014, I purchased RPS 3D PDF.  When…

Started by Carol Cajigas

3 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Carol Cajigas

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service