All Discussions Tagged 'irender' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New version of IrenderNxt

the new version of Irender NXt was the 'Use external extractor ' removed?  I keep getting this error whenever i try to render my model

Started by Sketchit

2 Mar 11, 2017
Reply by Sketchit

Ice render

Im Want to achive this icebar look in a rendering what functions do you think i should play around with or what materials can i use?

Started by Sketchit

11 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Sketchit

Realistic render

Hey guys I would like some times in regards to vegetation realism. the Sand doesnt really look like sand to me any suggestions. i 

Started by Sketchit

2 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Sketchit

Sketchup Model wont render

hey guys I'm trying to render this model but it keeps getting stuck at this window and wont go any further i need some assistance. i also u…

Started by Sketchit

9 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by Sketchit

rendering speed

I sent two models over using http://www.renderplus.com/wp2/uploads/ . My models take forever to render and its causing me to miss deadline…

Started by Sketchit

6 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Rich Hart

Trees not rendering

I created a tree using plant maker in irender nxt but it doesnt render why  is that?

Started by Sketchit

8 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Sketchit

Irendernxt takes long to render

My irender nxt takes forever to render over 2 hours is there any way i can shorten that time i need help 

Started by Sketchit

1 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by Render Plus

Irender nxt 6.0 lighting

I keep adding lighting such as spot light, and point lights to my sketch also trying to use an object as a light and none of these seem to…

Started by Sketchit

14 Jan 17, 2015
Reply by Sketchit

Irender Dialog Boxs not loading any image...

Hi guys, I'm hoping someone can help me! I have a file that I rendered with only a few lights a week ago.. after letting it go through and…

Started by Jaimie Gobert

1 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Mike Halls

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service