When trying to add Accustudio materials from my AR3 library, from the popup dialog box, I select:

1. "Load from Library",
  2. "More Functions",
  3. "Load Material from AR3 Library", and

I get no browser function to actually find my materials.  What am I missing?

Views: 641

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Geoff,

Regarding the Load Materials Dialog:

When working on this I thought that Customize Toolbar wasn't working to add the Load Material Dialog to the main toolbar. But when I tried it again it did work. Try it again and see if it is working for you.

Also, it turns out that this same dialog is available from th Paint Brush Material Dialog.

(I am also placing the AR3 Materials button on the main Place Materials Dialog, where now it is under advanced functions)

The next trick is to make sure that you have your AR3 material libraries in the proper folder.

Click More on the Options Wizard, and then Support and then Show All to see where they are supposed to be. They should be in the last of these folders.

Place your .mlib files in this folder. (C:\Program Files (x86)\render plus systems\Accurender Libraries on my machine)

I downloaded some AccuStudio materials, placed them in the proper folder, and had much better results:

We posted a new version where it is much easier to get to the AR3 libraries dialog.

Please try it out.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service