I have made bathrooms with tiles as materials but after rendering lines does not appear which comes between the tiles .what to do?

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In SketchUp, details like this are often highlighted using edge lines. (You can also use a texture/material which include the edge lines or draw a flat floor with edge lines, or draw the area between the tiles using angles and colors - depending on your modelling methods. These last two methods will render properly.)

If you use edge lines, you have a couple of choices - convert the edge lines to 3D edges (automatically) before rendeirng, or superimpose the SketchUp edges onto the rendering (automaticlaly).

See: Edge Highlighting

Image rendered with edge lines to show detail. Note how these "rendered" edge lines are reflected in the counter top as well.

Here is a bathroom I grabbed from the 3D warehouse. In this case the tiles were completely determined by the materials and textures and no edge lines were added.

I did use the "Sharpen" filter to highlight the details a bit.

Thank you for your kind response. I have idx renditioner with red rendering buttons it does not give me i render options button so that i can turn on edges.

It is unfortunate that you purchased the wrong product.

Download IRender nXt from the Purchase Tab above, try it our for 30 days - and if you like it, you can purchase a copy.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service