Starting
the rendering of the file, use the "SketchUp" for the output
size, IRender is ok and done passes lets me save the image.
If I switch the output to "custom", done the pass when saving I get an error message and does not save the image.

Views: 448

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Uploading file
Attachments:
Hi Luca

Did you produce this model on another computer then try to render it on a different computer ?

If yes I have also has similar errors in the past.When I tried rendering your model I also had an error.If you have copied from another machine the workaround is to select batch render tab in render dialog - click on `standard`then reselect `model` which will reset your model address - when I did this with your model - it then rendered ok albiet I did not have correct arroway materials.

I think this is a bug in Irender where you save a file from one computer to another with the `model`model batch render setting saved - anyway give it a try and see if it works

Regards

Boothy

Now I have reinstalled the stable version 13JD (before I was trying the Beta JD28) and everything seems ok!
It also saved ok

It may be just a bug in the beta version then

Boothy

Luca Minari said:
Now I have reinstalled the stable version 13JD (before I was trying the Beta JD28) and everything seems ok!
How can I avoid this kind of detachment from the background horizon?
Attachments:
I don't know what problem I am supposed to be looking at?

I would like to obtain a more homogeneous fusion of the horizon with the background, but maybe it's the kind of shot that does not allow it. But I'm glad I'm getting results.
I'd also get less of a contrast and pastel colors, you should use a photo editing software (GIMP, Photoshop)?

Al Hart said:
I don't know what problem I am supposed to be looking at?

Do the building have anything to do with the problem you are describing, or is it the color change where the ground plane meets the sky?

Are you using an HDRi sky? or a background image?
is it the color change where the ground plane meets the sky.
I using a background image.

Al Hart said:
Do the building have anything to do with the problem you are describing, or is it the color change where the ground plane meets the sky?

Are you using an HDRi sky? or a background image?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

Latest Activity

Rudi Schwarz posted photos
Mar 11
Chi Lau posted photos
Mar 5