I recently downloaded IRender and the IRender materials library.  My IRender download is working well.  However, when I try to access my materials library I have no materials in the library.  I have tried redownloading the materials, uninstalling the materials and downloading the materials again.  After all this I still have no access to materials.  Do you have any suggestions??

Views: 950

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When the nXt Material Libraries are installed correctly, you can select and place the libraries using the Select and Edit Materials button on the IRender nXt toolbar. The nXt materials, such as Car Paints, will appear under the nXt Library section, as below:

If you don't see the materials listed there, there may be a problem with the installation location. To check that, load the Support dialog, which is available from the IRender nXt About dialog. Use the function Specify Location of nXt Library Folder, found on the Folders tab, to see where we think the library should be located.

By default, we install those files into C:\Program Files\Render Plus Systems\Accurender Libraries, or C:\Program Files (x86)\Render Plus Systems\Accurender Libraries on a 64 bit machine. The folder where the library files are installed should look like this in Windows explorer:

That folder should contain sub-folder called Materials, where the nXt library materials are stored.

Please see if using the Specify Location of nXt Library Folder helps to fix the problem that you're having.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service