I cant seem to display the full window for the tree maker... to be able to see the bottom section. Is this a problem with the display card ?

The sketchup file renders ok.

Running on Core i3 307, 4gb ram, 64bit win 7, ATI Radeon HD5450. Screen reso is 1920x1080. Attaching a screen capture file to given a better idea of what's happening. Love to be able to use Tree maker.  Any ideas ?

IrenderNxt_%20screen%20issue_dell.pdf

Views: 256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not sure why that nXt Tree Editor dialog is so large for you. Maybe someone else will help here with some ideas. I tried to duplicate the problem by setting my font size larger, but the dialog still fit on the screen for me.

Meanwhile, can you maximize the dialog, or perhaps drag the dialog to the side of the desktop so that it docks on the side? Perhaps then it will show the entire height.

It's also resizable, so you could make it shorter and move it up a bit, but it doesn't remember the size.

Tried maximizing the dailog  window...same thing. Cant see the bottom. It seems to struggle to display the tree.

Solved it !!! Thanks to your hint that dialog looked too large... my fonts were set to large (poor eye sight !!). So I reset  the fonts in Windows to medium and viola ... I can see the whole frame of tree maker. Love the software !

Glad that you were able to get it to work.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service