Hi Al \ Rich

Only just downloaded, so very quick feedback.

1.Cannot get foreground image to display at all via SU or render window (visible in layer wizard- not sure what I am doing wrong), background seems to work OK.

2. Error message (see below) if you attempt to open layer wizard in in background section without image loaded as opposed to opening without image loaded in both forground and layer tabs.

3.Image editor is much faster with new toolkit.

4.Should `multiple mode` excludes anything white in foreground ? and if so should this be visible in the wizard? Also `the blend to foreground` does not seem to change in wizard - is this a post render change ? - sorry - if these questions are obvious - I cannot really understand permutations until I can get the foreground to render.

Regards

Boothy

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks.

Can you send me a small model and that foreground image to test? I haven't seen one that doesn't work

I'll remove the error message for no background image. We don't really need it now.

Good news about the nXt Image editor speed.

We still need to work on the Foreground display and positioning in the new Layers Wizard. There is a bug in the positioning display logic, and also have not made it work exactly the same as the rendering. we'll fix that.

Hi Rich

Does the foreground only work with PNG files ? - I can get PNG files to work but not JPG - Its probably the `multiply` option that threw me a little.
I have also sent jpg and PNG copy of foreground sample as well has screengrab of layer wizard and screen grab of potential positioning issue. I cannot get the foreground to match the layer wizard in any of the positional options. Is this what you mean by the bug ? I still may be doing something wrong.The `apply` button on foreground tab also threw me a little but that makes sense now I have noticed it.

Thanks

Boothy

Thanks

Boothy

Hi Rich
When I used jpeg at full image it worked - its just a position problem - in the sample emailed the position of foreground image meant that the image was not being rendered within the render frame.
Thanks
Boothy

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service