Are you guys working on any animation programs that would work hand in hand with iRender nXt? I fell in love with the free trial version and am attempting to get my company to purchase the full version so I can continue to wow our customers with the gorgeous renderings I was producing.

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What are you thinking of?

We can produce an animation movie, or a series of .PNG files. Both of those should work with programs like Camtasia, to let you edit the movie.

we are also working on a new feature to create a quick animation of converting from a wire frame, or SketchUp rendering to a IRender nXt rendering, which will make an interesting video.

Al,

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll make sure this is sent directly onto our creative director and sales manager. iRender nXt only took me a few days to fully understand and learn all about lighting before I was producing renderings for our clients here at Hussmann. It's incredibly powerful and the easiest renderer to learn and use for SketchUp.

Laters,
Mark 

Once upon a time I used After Effects for compiling images. Al, your statement suggests that this PNG export feature is available now? Is this correct?

~Brian

Yes.

When you select the name for the movie, select the folder and name for a .PNG file instead.

A whole series of .PNG files will be created.

Is 400x300 the largest scale that can be created?

No,

You should be ablke to enter any size rendering window desired.

Use the Render Tab on the Animation Wizard above.

Al,

Thanks for the information.

Laters,

Mark

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by