Hi All

Just installed SU 8 Pro - not yet reinstalled Irender NXT - is there any known problems ?

Boothy

Views: 176

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We're on the same wave length! See my post 6 seconds before yours- I can't get the renderer going. All files are a mirror of the V7 plug-in folder, and I do have a line in the pull down menu but nothing happens when I click it.
Hi James

I have not installed yet - I have to go out now but will have a look later

Cheers

Boothy
we should have a new version for SU 8 in a couple of days. there were some changes in Ruby which will require some changes in our plug-in.

note: users who have not renewed their licenses in the past 12 months will have to upgrade to use Render Plus products with SU 8.
Hi al

Cannot even get toolbar to load on 64 bit win 7 machine - most other plugins (not renderplus) have loaded OK but have not yet tested.

Boothy
I have installed Sketchup 8. I have used RP tools for years on previous versions of Sketchup. I uninstalled RP tools and reloaded into SU 8. Also downloaded the latest version of RP tools and reloaded. In Sketchup8 I get the "RPtools:load" flyout opening under plugins but it doesn't load the toolbar.
Is there anything I'm doing wrong? The RP tools rotate tool is one of my most important tools and I need it back soon.
I have the same problem as above. Not able to use current RP on SU8. Has this been addressed already?
Have you tried the latest IRender nXt beta (JI10), or RpTools (JI07) from:

http://www.renderplus.com/php/download_links.php
Thanks Al, just downloaded the beta and installed. Works great.
Great news!

Hopefully we will get a stable version out tomorrow or Wednesday which works with SU 8 so people wil have an easier time.
We just uploaded a new Beta version, JI15, which does a better job of docking the toolbar, if the Beta version is selected to load when SketchUp starts.

It also contains a fix for the icons on the Material dialogs.

http://www.renderplus.com/php/download_links.php
Rich just down loaded JI15 Beta, and when I opened sketchup, it always opens as the stable release I already have, it will not let me get to Beta, even when I changed loading to not load in support it just defaults to open tool stable release on re start. I get following file error, may its because I'm still using GSU 7.

Until we have a chance to check this out, you can rename the folder "Program Files\Render Plus\IRender_nxt" to something like: "Program Files\Render Plus\IRender_nxt_hold", then it will not be able to open it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service