I have downloaded the iRender Nxt libraries and tried to install them, twice. Both time I got a "did not install properly, reinstall with appropriate windows settings" error. I reinstalled and finished.

When I try to use the materials library I get a "Materials library not found on your computer" message. However, the materials library appears to be installed at program files(x86)\ Render Plus Systems\IRender_nxt\Libraries\Material. I browse for the folder and click on this location, but it still isn't working.

Views: 279

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you installed the nXt libraries, IRender nXt Libraries - Version: JB05, from:

http://www.renderplus.com/wp2/download/

they should, by default, be installed into:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Render Plus Systems\Accurender Libraries\Materials.

If you click on 'nXt Library', in the "Select material..." dialog, it should open the "nXt Libraries" dialog to let you browse to that folder:

Then after browsing and selecting the Materials folder, and clicking OK, respond "Ok" to the "Rebuild list of materials" prompt and the nXt libraries should be be listed under nXt Library in the "Select material to Place..." dialog.

Please see if that works for you.

Note: You can also get that "Browse for nXt Libraries" dialog from the Support dialog, if clicking on 'nXt Library', in the "Select material..." dialog doesn't work for some reason:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service