When I render my sketch-up drawings, with Ariel Vision, the size of the finished photo realistic rendering is very small in comparison to the window size as well as the image appears to be out of focus.

After it is rendered, I save it as a PDF or a JPEG. As I increase the size of the image, it looses its sharpness.

How do I increase the overall finished rendered size and at the same time maintain its detailed sharpness qualities?

I have attached (2) files: (1) is the bathroom vanity from your website, (also can found in the 3D warehouse).

Notice the overall viewing size, (large), and clarity of this JPEG file.

The 2nd file is of a kitchen that I created in Sketchup 2014, rendered in Ariel Vision, and saved it as a PDF file, and sometimes as a JPEG file.

The clarity of this file is not sharp, and as I increase its size, it gets progressively more and more out of focus.

Thank you.

Views: 124

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is hard to figure out how to help you by looking at the PDF file that you attached.

Can you post or send me both the rendered image and the PDF file that you create containing the image? Maybe that will help.

Rich;

Thanks for responding to my request.

I've been "playing around" with the program's rendering settings and I've been able get a larger rendering size without effecting the rendering quality.

Thanks again.

Stan

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

Latest Activity

Rudi Schwarz posted photos
Mar 11