I purchased I Render recently and compared to the demo version and your pdf book I am missing some stuff.

In the Render dialog box I don't see the "Rendering quality - high/quick draft" options.
There is no "Restart rendering" button (I checked the toolbar set up, too).

Any suggestions? 

Quick Draft

We dropped the "quick draft" rendering mode in the latest version.

What "Quick Draft" did was to render at 1/2 the specified resolution, and then double the size of the image during display.

You can still do the same, by rendering at a low resolution, say 600 pixels, and then using the "zoom all" button to display the rendering at  larger size.

Rendering at 600 pixels rather than 1200 pixels will render 4 times faster, but at a lower, "quick draft", quality.

Let me know if this works for you. If not we can put the quick draft mode bak in the application.

Restart Rendering

"Restart Rendering" was a button in the SketchUp part of IRender nXt, which would let you change some things - view, etc. - and re-render without having to extract the whole model.

There were many things you could not change - like Geometry, Lights, etc.

We dropped it because it was too complicated to keep track of what could be changes and what could not be changed, and to explain to useds just how to use it. It got broken as we added and changed other features, and we decided to drop it rather that try to get it to work again.

We did add features to change the view, change materials, and change other settings in the render window and restart the render - without re-extracting the model.

Use the green button to re-render after changing settings.

Let me know if that works for you.

Views: 208

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the reply. Makes sense. I am just going through the manual and it confuses me a little bit, because I can not find it in my program.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service