Perhaps I'm getting to grips to nXt and Sketchup. Post processing adding landscape and pumping the artificial lights really helps.

Wishlist: Raylectrons user interface and material editor, converting SU mats to pre-defined ones is luxury and Thea's 'multilight' sliders...some way to go but a great everyday renderer,

thanks guys. 

Views: 125

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Two further scenes. hese images took a week...lighting and reflections drove me nuts! Particularly the lighting.

Attachments:

"Wishlist: Raylectrons user interface and material editor, converting SU mats to pre-defined ones is luxury and Thea's 'multilight' sliders...some way to go but a great everyday renderer,"

We are working on a modernization and other improvements to our user interface, and would like all the suggestions we can get.

Nice work on the renderings...

Consider uploading them to our gallery. You can upload images usint the ADD+ button on this page:

http://forum.irendernxt.com/photo

Cheers Al,

Just uploaded them to the image gallery after I posted these...apologies. nXt is my first choice renderer but in my humble opinion it needs to be slicker...I virtually have to wrestle with the controls to get decent images. Meant to say Maxwell Multilight feature...been looking at Thea as well...every rendering option has pro's and con's, if someone combined the best of each then that would be the Rolls Royce of renderers!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

Latest Activity

Rudi Schwarz posted photos
Mar 11
Chi Lau posted photos
Mar 5