hey Im using the new Irender Nxt plugin. I added some lights but i dont think its working properly or i'm just doing something wrong. Im trying to get that entire dark area to have light but its not working. I tried using spot light,ceiling light and point light nothing worked it all comes out the same. Also im trying to get lights under the tents and its the same issue. Please i need some help.

View screenshots:

Views: 779

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AWESOME!!

I tried working on a new model with these settings but it didnt show the sea with the rubble effect i dont know why
Russell D. Houlden said:

I wanted to make the water more realistic, a "Ground Plane" trick that Rich Hart and I were playing around with not long ago.  This is only about 45 passes with the Packet Mode engine, more passes will continue to improve the sky reflection on the water and especially the sun.  The bump is "Rubble" the bump scale is 500 and the Strength is 1.0.  This rendering is really nice at 45 passes and it doesn't need more, but I'm going to let it keep going for a while!

Now all we need is a nice sail boat out on the water (lots of them in the 3D warehouse).  But I should get back to some other tasks!!!

To get the surface of the water to render properly, it's necessary to adjust the scale for the texture, "rubble" for example.  The scale setting is going to be dependent on the view.  It's set to 500 for the above rendering, which seems ridiculous but worked quite well.  Also the sun reflects the way that it does because "sharpness" is set to .10.  A diffuse reflection like that will require more passes to solve properly.

Sketchit said:

I tried working on a new model with these settings but it didnt show the sea with the rubble effect i dont know why
Russell D. Houlden said:

I wanted to make the water more realistic, a "Ground Plane" trick that Rich Hart and I were playing around with not long ago.  This is only about 45 passes with the Packet Mode engine, more passes will continue to improve the sky reflection on the water and especially the sun.  The bump is "Rubble" the bump scale is 500 and the Strength is 1.0.  This rendering is really nice at 45 passes and it doesn't need more, but I'm going to let it keep going for a while!

Now all we need is a nice sail boat out on the water (lots of them in the 3D warehouse).  But I should get back to some other tasks!!!

I did and still nothing

Do you mean that the ground plane isn't working properly at all?  ...or is it just that the surface is rendering flat (no waves or ripples)?

Sketchit said:

I did and still nothing
The ground plane with the reflection and everything is fine. But no ripples no waves

Want to share your model and I'll try to figure out what's going on.

Sketchit said:

The ground plane with the reflection and everything is fine. But no ripples no waves

where should i send it ?
Russell D. Houlden said:

Want to share your model and I'll try to figure out what's going on.

Sketchit said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service