Hello,

I have just installed Renderplus SpaceDesign OH12spd on Windows 10 x64 (SketchUp is 15.3.331 x64). The following error message occurred immediately after startup of SketchUp:

Error Loading File RPS_Rp3DPdf/RPS_Rp3DPdf2.rb

Could not find included file 'RPS_Rp3DPdf/RPS_Rp3DPdf2.rb'

As a result of this SpaceDesign does not start automatically. But it's possible to start SpaceDesign manually and it seems to work normally.

I've tried different SketchUp files (also original SketchUp template files) - but the same error message appears and SpaceDesign did not start automatically.

Thank you in advance.

Dan

Views: 754

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll see if I can duplicate and fix this, and post a new version.

I could not duplicate this, and cannot find any place in the SpaceDesign code where we might have been trying to load RPS_Rp3DPdf2.rb

The only reference I have to loading that file, RPS_Rp3DPdf2.rb, in in our RPS 3D PDF plugin.

Did you install RPS 3D PDF? If so, could you try uninstalling that and seeing that fixes the problem? Perhaps it is an error that occurs while RPS 3D PDF is installing is keeping SketchUp from loading the SpaceDesign toolbar?

Also, If RPS 3D PDF is listed in the Window/Preferences/Extensions dialog, try unchecking that so that it does not try to load.

Thanks, after unchecking RPS 3D PDF in the Window/Preferences/Extensions dialog the problem is solved!

I'm on a new Win 10 machine (clean install). I have only installed SketchUp 2015 and SpaceDesign OH12spd. I never installed the RPS 3D PDF plugin. I'm wondering where it's coming from...

Is RPS 3D Design Studio installed? That plugin includes RPS 3D PDF and automatically installs it when it installs.

RPS 3D Design Studio is not installed, only SpaceDesign OH12spd.

I'm getting the "Error Loading File RPS_Rp3DPdf/RPS_Rp3DPdf2.rb" message as well, with SketchUp 2015 64-bit running on Windows 8.1 64-bit.  I also did not intstall RPS 3D Design Studio nor 3D PDF.

I did install (in this order):

IRender OH31.exe
nXt_Libraries JB05nlc
SpaceDesign OH12
RpImageFilters NK17
ProjectSketch OB27
RpTools OI10

A 3D PDF file is accidentally being installed with SpaceDesign.

We will fix the next install that we post for SpaceDesign to not include that file.

Meanwhile, if you could just delete the file:

C:\Users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Roaming\SketchUp\SketchUp 2015\SketchUp\Plugins\RPS_Rp3DPdf.rb

or, uncheck RPS 3D PDF in Window/Preferences/Extension, that should stop this error from appearing.

This will work for my logon, but we use this software in a teaching computer lab where every student will have their own local profile folder any particular computer.  I assume after installation, I should delete the rps_3dpdf.rb file from the "Program Files (x86)" folder.  However, I found it in three different places, not just under the SpaceDesign subfolder:

Directory of C:\Program Files (x86)\Render Plus Systems\IRender_nXt\Ruby

08/31/2015 04:09 PM 1,719 rps_3dpdf.rb

Directory of C:\Program Files (x86)\Render Plus Systems\RpTools\Ruby

09/10/2015 11:56 AM 1,707 rps_3dpdf.rb

Directory of C:\Program Files (x86)\Render Plus Systems\SpaceDesign\Ruby

08/12/2015 05:16 PM 1,707 rps_3dpdf.rb

I assume it is safe to delete all three instances after installation; and that way it won't end up over in the AppData folder for the logged on user after they launch SketchUp Pro for the first time?

-Tom

Actually, as I went to install it in our lab to install it, I realized I just needed to delete that file under the "All Users" path.

Tom Turner said:

This will work for my logon, but we use this software in a teaching computer lab where every student will have their own local profile folder any particular computer.  I assume after installation, I should delete the rps_3dpdf.rb file from the "Program Files (x86)" folder.  However, I found it in three different places, not just under the SpaceDesign subfolder:

Directory of C:\Program Files (x86)\Render Plus Systems\IRender_nXt\Ruby

08/31/2015 04:09 PM 1,719 rps_3dpdf.rb

Directory of C:\Program Files (x86)\Render Plus Systems\RpTools\Ruby

09/10/2015 11:56 AM 1,707 rps_3dpdf.rb

Directory of C:\Program Files (x86)\Render Plus Systems\SpaceDesign\Ruby

08/12/2015 05:16 PM 1,707 rps_3dpdf.rb

I assume it is safe to delete all three instances after installation; and that way it won't end up over in the AppData folder for the logged on user after they launch SketchUp Pro for the first time?

-Tom

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

Latest Activity

Rudi Schwarz posted photos
Mar 11
Chi Lau posted photos