Corner Bar (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommended products for furniture layouts

We are a furniture retailer and use sketchup extensively for large projects. Are there any other add-ons you would recommend? If you are…

Started by Render Plus

1 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Render Plus

Wjy do I have to enter my Birthday to join the forum?

I would like to join your forum on Render Plus Systems, however, why must I submit my birthday?I prefer to keep my social security number a…

Started by Render Plus

0 Sep 16, 2010

Other nXt Forums

These are the forums for all versions of AccuRender nXt:SketchUpRevitAutoCADRhino / FlamingoYou might take a look at the other forums as we…

Started by Render Plus

0 Sep 12, 2010

New Image for top of this site

We have started a CrowdSpring project to design a new header for this IRendernXt.com site.This new site is working out well. However, I des…

Started by Render Plus

2 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Render Plus

Is it appropriate to use a forum to provide technical support?

We have a client who feels rather strongly that a forum should not be used for technical support:Why is this so hard for you to understand.…

Started by Render Plus

2 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by James D. Smith

removing a house from a photo

I have a photograph of an existing house that we took with a camera. I drew a house with sketchup that I need to insert onto the site photo…

Started by Render Plus

4 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Boothy

Adding images to new forum gallery

I have noticed that users have added about 100 gallery images to the new forum already (in the past 6 weeks).See: Gallery This is much bet…

Started by Render Plus

1 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by JohnTGentz

ProjectRender released

ProjectRender, our new rendering project for Office Furniture layouts in AutoCAD is being released today. See: ProjectRender for more…

Started by Render Plus

0 Aug 11, 2010

New Digs for Render Plus

Tomorrow, Tuesday July 27th, Render Plus will be moving into some new office space.We are really excited because we think the new space wil…

Started by Render Plus

2 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Render Plus

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service