Boothy's Discussions (360)

Discussions Replied To (307) Replies Latest Activity

"I tried enlarging one of Mike`s samples with a random seed in Genetica - but there i…"

Boothy replied Jan 28, 2013 to Quality Grass Texture

14 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Christopher Alan Krupp

"No Multiple batch files would be the simple, flexible and probably most robust way t…"

Boothy replied Jan 26, 2013 to Feature Request (if possible )Stop and start render in different sessions

19 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Alain Bonnefoy

"Now your talking! - to quote my son `that would be awesome` Multiple batch segments…"

Boothy replied Jan 26, 2013 to Feature Request (if possible )Stop and start render in different sessions

19 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Alain Bonnefoy

"HI Al Thanks for your reply but the whole point to this topic was discussing stop an…"

19 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Alain Bonnefoy

"Hi Rich /Al Finally got around to testing the render farm option, this works OK in t…"

Boothy replied Dec 19, 2012 to Feature Request (if possible )Stop and start render in different sessions

19 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Alain Bonnefoy

"Thanks Guys I have obviously not thought about this one enough,busy tonight but will…"

Boothy replied Nov 29, 2012 to Feature Request (if possible )Stop and start render in different sessions

19 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Alain Bonnefoy

"Hi Rich Can I split up render into sections,process individually and put back toget…"

Boothy replied Nov 29, 2012 to Feature Request (if possible )Stop and start render in different sessions

19 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Alain Bonnefoy

"Hi Al I did not realise you could merge files, but having said that both renderers t…"

Boothy replied Nov 28, 2012 to Feature Request (if possible )Stop and start render in different sessions

19 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Alain Bonnefoy

"Great Thanks again Rich No rush previous version seems to behaving itself! Boothy"

Boothy replied Aug 12, 2012 to Custom Resolution not working in latest version Of Irender NXT

5 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Boothy

"Hi Rich whats happens if I want to make a panorama larger than 2000 which is not hig…"

Boothy replied Aug 12, 2012 to Custom Resolution not working in latest version Of Irender NXT

5 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Boothy

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service