Used to render easily with the simple NXT Render dialogue box, now although I selected the indoor no sun option, but the result looks as if I selected HDR sky. Since my model is a house with no ceiling, the whole render looks way too bright. Have no idea how to solve this.

Thanks

Views: 286

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Selecting Interior - No Sun should turn off the Sun and Sky, and uncheck "Sky Illuminates if off", as shown below.

Can you attach a small model that illustrates the problem that you are having? If you put the model in a zip file, you can attach it here, using the Upload Files button. 

Thanks for your response. Firstly my dialogue box does not looks like yours.... I attached a screenshot. Concerned that maybe this is the old version somehow continued by the new license I purchased yesterday? Also, I do not have the option Synchronize changes with sketch up (anywhere)....

Rich Hart said:

Selecting Interior - No Sun should turn off the Sun and Sky, and uncheck "Sky Illuminates if off", as shown below.

Can you attach a small model that illustrates the problem that you are having? If you put the model in a zip file, you can attach it here, using the Upload Files button. 

Attachments:

Click on the Expand button in the upper left corner. Then you'll see the other options listed.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

Latest Activity

Rudi Schwarz posted photos
Mar 11
Chi Lau posted photos
Mar 5