IRender nXt / ArielVision / 3D Design Studio (SketchUp) (1,141)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problem running IRender nXt

When I try and download the trial version of both Irender nXt or nXtRender I get an error stating  "file not found" Can you send us the com…

Started by Render Plus

1 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Rich Hart

Auto Bump Problems in SU 8

"I've attached a simple model saved in SU 7 and in SU 8. I've also attached the rendered files. The brick texture and vegetation texture w…

Started by Render Plus

0 Sep 15, 2010

TreeMaker in IRender nXt - shadows

"I am trying to get the shadows of the trees to match the sun do I need to rotate the HDRI in Treemaker or will it adjust when it renders?"…

Started by Render Plus

1 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Patrick Reynolds

scales and offsets...

Hello!   Working with HDRi skies for refliection only and using planar backgrounds for my renderings....I just can't seem to 'lift' the ima…

Started by Michele

5 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by rollie welker

Rpc with no shadow

Hullo,   I am not able to obtain shadow while rendering tree rpc models within SU 7 Pro. Is there any possibility to make some adjustment?…

Started by Artur Chojnacki

7 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Rich Hart

Irender nxt trial period extension?

Hi everybody :)   For some time i am using Irender nxt demo and must confess it is an exceptional program really. I am novice to 3d modelin…

Started by ivo yordanov

0 Sep 13, 2010

Load Error in IRender Beta in SU Pro 8

Scenario:   Install IRender Beta into SU8 Open SU8 Select "IRender Beta - Load" from SU8 Plugins menu Place IRender toolbar after it loads…

Started by Mike Williams

1 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Render Plus

Beta JI10 - Quick Feedback

Hi Rich 1. I'm getting an error when clicking batch rendering button, but only when in batch rendering mode, and when I click to copy to cl…

Started by Richcat

0 Sep 10, 2010

Beta - IJ09

Al/Rich some quick feedback as I've been like a cat on a hot tin roof waiting for path trace, I've still to upgrade yet so no idea it works…

Started by Richcat

11 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Boothy

Trial version has expired

can i have again the installer of the irender_nxt?i  downloaded it again but it say's the trial version has already expired and i cant rend…

Started by Render Plus

0 Sep 8, 2010

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service