SpaceDesign / 3D PDF (165)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RPS 3D PDF not showing dimensions

When I do a drawing in Sketchup and apply dimensions then run RPS 3D PDF from the toolbar the drawing will display but not the dimensions.…

Started by sam.harbold

1 May 11, 2012
Reply by Rich Hart

reports

Hello, I'm an architect and I purchase Space Design.Now two questions. The first.In SKP regularly use attributes to enrich my report. In pa…

Started by Pier Andrea Orazi

4 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Pier Andrea Orazi

Model Tree in RPS 3D PDF

Hello, First, please excuse the forum photo - I don't have a picture of myself on my computer (it's a work machine) and I didn't seem to b…

Started by Philip Randall

3 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Philip Randall

PDF Reports are too large

PS. Is it any chance to improve the RTF to PDF converter? The PDF files are in a region of 100 to 175MB each time.To drop the size to 300KB…

Started by Render Plus

2 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Rich Hart

3D PDF:

After running across the RenderPlus video on YouTube about the 3D PDF capabilities here: http://youtu.be/j-gWlMbGBGY That said, I jumped i…

Started by Lee Smith

29 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Rich Hart

3D pdf - beginner questions

Just installed free version, very nice! A few questions 1. How can I change the output file address inside the exporter? 2. Can I get a fu…

Started by steve wallet

3 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Rich Hart

Space Design - Material in Report

I need to show the material of my component in sketchup on the space design report. Sketchup's "Generate Report" function reports the compo…

Started by Desert Cove

5 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Rich Hart

unusable pictures

I can create a 3D PDF without an error message, but when I want to open it with the PDF-reader I get an error message ( The analysing 3D of…

Started by Sketchup User

5 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Rich Hart

Crash (Out of Memory)

Hello.   I get the message (out of memory) when I try too create the 3DPDF. What is the problem?   Best regards.

Started by Henrik Wiberg

1 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Rich Hart

Adjusting Initial View of 3D PDF

What is the best way to set the initial view of the 3D PDF?  Prior to exporting the view from sketchup I have made sure the entire model is…

Started by Brady

2 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Rich Hart

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

Latest Activity

Dana Berry posted a photo
yesterday