All Discussions Tagged 'Space' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Space Design Installation LF12 - Time Format

Dear Al and Rich, I'm testing the new version of SD LF12. The 'Text Substitutions' option plus the 'Rich Text Editor' and 'Dynamic View of…

Started by GTM

2 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Rich Hart

Space Design Installation LF07 and LF08 - Check

Dear Al and Rich, When some attributes are unchecked manually and you try to generate report, the report shows all the attributes as nothin…

Started by GTM

1 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Rich Hart

Space Design Installation LF07 and LF08 - Report Layout and Anchors

Dear Al and Rich, The Report Layout has some problem to reflect correctly your settings. The preview is different from the PDF. PDF Attache…

Started by GTM

6 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Rich Hart

Space Design Installation LF07 and LF08 - Pounds £ currency symbol not visible in PDF

Dear Al and Rich, The Pounds (£) currency symbol is not visible in a PDF. Regards Gregory

Started by GTM

3 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Rich Hart

Space Design Installation LF07 and LF08 - 'Save SDS' and 'Load SDS' above icons

Dear Al and Rich, Any chance to add 'Save SDS' and 'Load SDS' or 'Open SDS' above the icons. Regards Gregory

Started by GTM

2 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Rich Hart

Space Design Installation LF07 and LF08 - Pounds currency symbol £ vs Ł

Dear Al and Rich, Any chance to fix the Pounds currency symbol to £ rather than the Ł. Regards Gregory

Started by GTM

3 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Rich Hart

Space Design Installation LF07 and LF08 - Attributes from old model and new model

Dear Al and Rich, I have some problem with the new installation - my old models and assigned attributes are getting ERRORAny new model seem…

Started by GTM

3 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Rich Hart

Space Design - Substitutions Window

Dear Al and Rich, How do you use the 'Substitutions' window?I don't know where to start. I can only assume (or I could be wrong) that it ha…

Started by GTM

3 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by GTM

Space Design - Area of SU Materials/Colours/Textures in SD

Dear Al, I would like to ask you if you are able to extract from SU (using SD) information about Area of Materials/Colours/Textures used fo…

Started by GTM

3 May 22, 2012
Reply by GTM

Space Design - Calculation - Group vs Component

Dear Al, I have noticed that lengths (of any element) are calculated correctly only when are converted into a Component (not Group). Is it…

Started by GTM

3 May 20, 2012
Reply by Render Plus

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service