All Discussions Tagged 'nXt' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rendering Tip: Sometimes you just need to RESET Rendering Options (Setup Options)

When Exploring Setup Options Goes Horribly Wrong Exploring Setup Options is a great way to develop rendering skills. But it is possible to…

Started by Russell D. Houlden

0 Mar 2, 2016

Capture Render Settings from completed Renderings

I received the following email from an IRender nXt user: As a huge fan and personal subscriber of Irender nxt I was wondering if you could,…

0 Nov 5, 2015

Render Plus Softare - "Rendering of the Month" for September 2015 - Tuscan Home by Edgar Lopez

Tuscan Home by Edgar Lopez When Edgar added this rendering to the Render Plus gallery I was impressed by his description that included, "No…

0 Sep 1, 2015

Does not render textures correctly in Sketchup

Does not render textures correctly in Sketchup (see screenshot) I have a collection of around 800 Sketchup models I made All models use a…

Started by Belga12345

12 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Mike Halls

Can't load IRender nXt to SketchUp 8

Hello, I've downloaded a trial version of IRender nXt, but I just can't make it show on Sketch Up 8. I have Windows 7. I wen't trough all…

Started by Sylvia Borges Pereira Fonseca

1 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Roberto Padulazzi

RPImageFilters

After solving my tree transparency problem, i've came opon a new problem which is about the RPImageFilters.   It actually can't seem to be…

Started by Simon Loisel-Goudreau

8 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Simon Loisel-Goudreau

open saved nXtImage files

I cannot seem to figure out how to open a nXtImage file that I have saved and want to edit. I can open editor when I first create them and…

Started by Austin Canon

2 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Austin Canon

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service