Mike Halls's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ben Take your point, I did say it was a bit of a 'workaround' rather than a solut…"

Mike Halls replied Nov 16, 2011 to Is there a way to link SketchUp materials and IRender nXt materials

13 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Render Plus

"This is more of a 'work around' than a solution but may help. Open a sketchup sessio…"

Mike Halls replied Nov 16, 2011 to Is there a way to link SketchUp materials and IRender nXt materials

13 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Render Plus

"Hi Re my previous post. This little set of videos on Youtube is a good tutorial on h…"

Mike Halls replied Nov 14, 2011 to PhotoMatch

9 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Rich Hart

"Hi Jim and Rich I gave up on 'project textures from image' a while ago. I now constr…"

9 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Rich Hart

"Hi Jim I have been through the same issues as you see this earlier discussion   http…"

9 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Rich Hart

"Hi Jim Im sure Al or Rich will give you a full rundown on how to do this. Like you I…"

Mike Halls replied Nov 13, 2011 to PhotoMatch

9 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Rich Hart

"I  think this 'client' is missing the point !. This is not a lighting design program…"

Mike Halls replied Oct 9, 2011 to Simulating LED lighting...

18 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"Hi For speed I sometimes just copy the part of the model I want to render - paste it…"

Mike Halls replied Oct 6, 2011 to How to render just part of a model

3 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Render Plus

"Hi Rich I Have downloaded the new version and had a play with the tools to manipulat…"

Mike Halls replied Oct 3, 2011 to Rendering from 'match photo' scene in Sketchup

11 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Mike Halls

"Thanks Rich that would be great - really help us guys who need to place our rendered…"

Mike Halls replied Sep 25, 2011 to Rendering from 'match photo' scene in Sketchup

11 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Mike Halls

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

Latest Activity

Rudi Schwarz posted photos
13 hours ago
Henry James-Allison of DFAL posted a photo