IRender nXt / ArielVision / 3D Design Studio (SketchUp) (1,141)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Animation Issues

I recently updated to SU8, after some small trouble getting iRender nXt loaded we got it loaded and did some test renders.  Everything work…

Started by Chip Stapleton

7 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Render Plus

New Release - JI28

We released a new JI28 Stable (We are not releasing Beta's right now, because we need a "stable" release which works with SU 8 and solves o…

Started by Render Plus

0 Sep 28, 2010

Question on Lights

Question:I have noticed that there are two ways to edit a light:1. Edit I-Render Lamp and2. Set Object PropertiesBoth of these give the opt…

Started by Render Plus

10 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Christopher Alan Krupp

Resetting defaults

Is reinstalling the software the only way to reset everything to default settings?

Started by Render Plus

1 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Render Plus

2 PT Perspectives and Edge LInes

<i>It would be nice if it could keep the two point perspectives from sketchup.</i>Two point perspective should be processed pro…

Started by Render Plus

4 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Boothy

Problem with AR3 plants and materials

I'm not sure whether this is a demo issue, or general. I'm trying out the software, and need to better understand the full functionality.…

Started by Render Plus

5 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Render Plus

Problems with AR3 libraries in the latest version

I’m using the trial version of the IRenders NXT application. But theres one problem: he can’t do the “Load from Library” option in “Load A…

Started by Render Plus

1 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Render Plus

Intermittent Render Failure

I am using the demo version and am having problems with medium sized renders. The render stops about half way through. This happens intermi…

Started by john hartman

17 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Render Plus

Animation

Hey guys, just wondering im trying make some animations about 11 scenes long. But i always get a pause at each scene. How do i go about ma…

Started by Rocky Violi

3 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Rocky Violi

iRender nXt installation su8

Is there any possibility to use the iRender for both version of SU (v7 and v8), if this is a case how to performe appropriate installation?…

Started by Artur Chojnacki

2 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Render Plus

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service