SpaceDesign / 3D PDF (165)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Display scenes in 3Dpdf

I have created a model with scenes - is it possible to view scenes where certain groups and components are hidden? All the scenes I have cr…

Started by Karsten Lundager

1 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Rich Hart

Idea for Space Design Project Wizard

Hi Al,   I was think about something. May be it could help if you create a Space Design Project Wizard. Means when you stard a new project…

Started by Tilman Behrend

6 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Render Plus

Individual attribute per component instance

Hi Al,   first, thanks a lot for the action on the umlaut-problem. In RpReports you gave the option to set a attribute for the instance of…

2 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Render Plus

Comparison between SpaceDesign and SketchUp Reporting

I just became aware of the built in function of Sketchup itself to generate reports from the components. Perhaps for your marketing it migh…

Started by Render Plus

1 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Render Plus

RPS PDF 3D - Problems Windows 7 64

Hi All, I have Sketchup 8 installed, but once RPS PDF 3D plugin is installed sketchup fails to launch, once Rp3DPdf_loader is remove from…

Started by jerry

7 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Rich Hart

Can't install 3d PDF plugin

Hi I just downloaded the 3d PDF plugin, however when I install it my copy of sketchup freezes and won't finish loading. I have tried this o…

Started by Matt Simm

1 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Rich Hart

Missing faces in 3d pdf

Some of the models I create in 3Dpf maker are missing faces although they appear perfectly in SU - please see attached example

Started by Karsten Lundager

2 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Rich Hart

Table fonts in Report

Hi,   I recognized that the font of the table rows is scaled depending on the length of the word and the space available. Can I switch this…

4 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Render Plus

Report template

Hi there,   where can I find the template used to generate the Space Design reports?   Til

3 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Render Plus

Position/Section Attribute

HI,   in RpReports Al gave me the possibility to set a position attribute. I could select several components and give them a number to mark…

3 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Tilman Behrend

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service