SpaceDesign / 3D PDF (165)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Delete attribute in wizard

Hi there, I try to set up my attributes and added them through the wizard, but I can't delete them anymore. I only can get rid of them if…

Started by Tilman Behrend

5 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Tilman Behrend

Transitioning Between Views

I Have migrated the views from SketchUp into RPS 3D PDF. I am working at the urban scale, approximately 4 blocks by 6 blocks in size. Can t…

Started by Mark K

1 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Rich Hart

Navigation in RPS 3D PDF

Can the navigation tools be fine-tuned so as not to be so sensitive and move such great distances? Is there an adjustment for this? Conver…

Started by Mark K

0 Aug 11, 2012

pr3dpdf - application and producer property modifications

Al/Rich - I know we discussed this quite awhile ago, could not find the old message so resurrecting it. For competitive reasons, I had want…

Started by Larry Goldberg

6 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Rich Hart

Column Widths

From a user:       I am not able to increase or decrease the width of columns in SpaceDesign LF29sd. It is working for me, but it may be w…

Started by Rich Hart

0 Jul 16, 2012

3D Data parsing errror has occured

when creating my 3dpdf file, receiving an adobe acrobat 3d parsing error.  I click OK, seems to work, just wondering what it might be.

Started by Larry Goldberg

3 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Larry Goldberg

Space Design Installation LF12 - Time Format

Dear Al and Rich, I'm testing the new version of SD LF12. The 'Text Substitutions' option plus the 'Rich Text Editor' and 'Dynamic View of…

Started by GTM

2 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Rich Hart

Space Design Installation LF07 and LF08 - Check

Dear Al and Rich, When some attributes are unchecked manually and you try to generate report, the report shows all the attributes as nothin…

Started by GTM

1 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Rich Hart

Space Design Installation LF07 and LF08 - Report Layout and Anchors

Dear Al and Rich, The Report Layout has some problem to reflect correctly your settings. The preview is different from the PDF. PDF Attache…

Started by GTM

6 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Rich Hart

Space Design Installation LF07 and LF08 - Pounds £ currency symbol not visible in PDF

Dear Al and Rich, The Pounds (£) currency symbol is not visible in a PDF. Regards Gregory

Started by GTM

3 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Rich Hart

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service