Christopher Alan Krupp's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Al:   I don't get the "create your background image with the horizon centered vertic…"

Christopher Alan Krupp replied Feb 1, 2011 to Night rendering with hdri sky

12 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Render Plus

"Al:   What "paint" program do you use or what others are there? Does Photoshop suffi…"

Christopher Alan Krupp replied Jan 31, 2011 to Can the free RpTreeMaker be used for commercial use in combination with Google Sketchup?

13 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Rich Hart

"No problem..figure you may as well get the benefit of my endless experimental hours."

Christopher Alan Krupp replied Jan 31, 2011 to Night rendering with hdri sky

12 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Render Plus

"Al: Explain how to change the leaf color????"

Christopher Alan Krupp replied Jan 31, 2011 to Can the free RpTreeMaker be used for commercial use in combination with Google Sketchup?

13 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Rich Hart

"Alain:   I do pretty much what Al has suggested. Use artificial lighting for the int…"

Christopher Alan Krupp replied Jan 31, 2011 to Night rendering with hdri sky

12 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Render Plus

"Wouldn't it be easier to just simply make a few different color leaves available in…"

13 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Rich Hart

"Al:   I've been working with the RpTreeMaker and I find it to be a joy to build tree…"

13 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Rich Hart

"Al:   So in simple terms, I have to rename the .rb file extension to change from one…"

Christopher Alan Krupp replied Dec 10, 2010 to how to run 2 versions of nXt at the same time?

4 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Render Plus

"Al:   I'm a bit still unclear........programming illiterate you know. If both versio…"

Christopher Alan Krupp replied Dec 10, 2010 to how to run 2 versions of nXt at the same time?

4 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Render Plus

"Al: Is the material channels available in the latest Beta Version? I'm with you (as…"

Christopher Alan Krupp replied Dec 9, 2010 to Colour channels ?

13 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Render Plus

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service