Simon Loisel-Goudreau's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"So If its the same computer but we are just changing the account that is using it, I…"

Simon Loisel-Goudreau replied Sep 8, 2011 to Transfering Licence

3 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Render Plus

"Hi Rich,   I just found out about the new download page and I wanted to know if we w…"

Simon Loisel-Goudreau replied Sep 6, 2011 to New RPS 3D PDF Version Posted, KI02, September 2, 2011

2 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Render Plus

"Any updates with that last minor issue?  "

Simon Loisel-Goudreau replied Jun 30, 2011 to Potential issue with KF06 and edge lines

7 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Rich Hart

"Yes, it was related to the autosave feature.   I don't know if it will be fixed in a…"

Simon Loisel-Goudreau replied Jun 29, 2011 to Potential issue with KF06 and edge lines

7 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Rich Hart

"I don't know if its related but on the new version, each 5 passes, there seems to be…"

Simon Loisel-Goudreau replied Jun 29, 2011 to Potential issue with KF06 and edge lines

7 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Rich Hart

"I actually posted a thread exactly like that a couple days ago: http://irendernxt.co…"

Simon Loisel-Goudreau replied Jun 9, 2011 to Need Clouds to reflect but..

8 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Render Plus

"Sorry just found out i'm too late for editing.   The magic wand I was talking about…"

Simon Loisel-Goudreau replied Jun 7, 2011 to Background reflexion on reflective materials

14 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Richcat

"Placing the sky as reflection on the top 2 rows seems to be the best answer for my p…"

Simon Loisel-Goudreau replied Jun 7, 2011 to Background reflexion on reflective materials

14 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Richcat

"Its actually too late for that, the file is already uploaded and the email sent to y…"

14 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Richcat

"I will send the image with the upload option since it seems a couple windows and a p…"

14 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Richcat

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service