I have used sketchup sun and shadows to allow natural light into my design for a building. I have also placed artificial lights in aswell. This works for single image renders but I want to create a animation which will allow both the sunlight and artificial light to be included. When I go to render for some reason the sun tool in irender is automatically deselected and the animation does not include sunlight?? 

I visited http://www.renderplus.com/wk/IRender_nXt_Tutorial_-_Animation_w.htm and it states 'IRender nXt processes Camera Location and Visible Layer changes between scenes. It currently does not process sun position changes, or section plane changes.'

My sun position isn't changing but is this trying to say that sunlight in animations is not yet avaliable?

Any help?

Views: 255

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll check this to make sure something hasn't broken in the animations.

You should be able to have the Sun on for animations. It does change as the scenes change during animation, if you need that. We'll check it the wording in that tutorial, it used to be that we didn't change the sun position, but we added that a long time ago.

Only use the Preset buttons once, since they change several settings.

Select Exterior on the Preset tab, and then Check "Enable Artrifcial Lights" so that they are also on. Then, don't click on the ...
------------

I only have seemed to have got this part of the message... let me know the remaining steps!

Much appreciated!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service