The new version for the software doesn't show when i open sketchup also I hope this version fixes the issue where i cant render anything with ground cover when i select the extraction beta option. 

Views: 397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alright. Can the new version also have a fix for my ground cover issue?

It took me while to find a machine that has a version of SketchUp 2015, to test with.

But one I finally found one. The PJ25 version loaded and rendered for me, and the Ground Plane material worked fine in the new extractor.

So I'll need your help in figuring out why it did not load for you.

Could you open the Ruby Console Window, and Enter:

load 'RPS_IRender_nXt/RPS_IRender_nXt2.rb'

and send me all the text that appears in the Ruby Console Window?

Here's a screenshot of what came up

Attachments:

There is a lot of text that I cannot see. It is scrolled above the top of the window.

Can you copy all the text in that window and send it yo me?

You can right click in the window and select "Select All", and then right click again and select Copy to get all the text, and then paste it all into your forum reply.

Thanks.

Here it is...

'RPS_IRender_nXt/RPS_IRender_nXt2.rb
Error: #<SyntaxError: <main>: unterminated string meets end of file>
SketchUp:1:in `eval'

load 'RPS_IRender_nXt/RPS_IRender_nXt2.rb'

**** IN: C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/RPS_IRender_nXt/RPS_IRender_nXt2.rb
spath: Plugins/RPS_IRender_nXt/MD_RPS_IRender_nXt_common_ruby.rb
Loading: C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/RPS_IRender_nXt/MD_RPS_IRender_nXt_common_ruby.rb
***** Loading COMMON_RUBY : C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/RPS_IRender_nXt/MD_RPS_IRender_nXt_common_ruby.rb

GET_INSTALL_LOCATION: Render Plus Systems: IRender_nXt
using win32ole
$irender_nxt_release_folder (after Sketchup.find_support_file): C:\Program Files (x86)\Render Plus Systems\IRender_nXt
IRender_nXt : : USE_DEBUG_FILE:c:/devc_2005/debug_mode.txt exists: false
$irender_nxt_debug_folder: c:/devc_2005/IRender_nXt/ardll_debug
LOADING Irender_base.rb: C:\Program Files (x86)\Render Plus Systems\IRender_nXt/ruby/Irender_base.rb
***** Loading: C:\Program Files (x86)\Render Plus Systems\IRender_nXt/ruby/Irender_base.rb
IRender BASE: C:\Program Files (x86)\Render Plus Systems\IRender_nXt/ruby/Irender_base.rb
LOAD DEBUG? $irender_nxt_debug_enabled: false
isu_vers: 15
RELEASE AVAILABLE? dll_name_nxt_release: c:/devrel/RPS_IRender_nXt/bin_nXt/IRender_nXt_20_2010_x64.so exists: false
do_auto_load: READ birnxt_auto_load: false
$irender_nxt_debug_mode: unknown
AFTER LOAD Irender_base.rb: C:\Program Files (x86)\Render Plus Systems\IRender_nXt/ruby/Irender_base.rb
true

That looks like it loaded.

Does the IRender nXt functions menu show up under extensions, as below?

No it doesnt. The extension option doesnt even show

Thanks, that helped us find the problem.

I fixed it and posted a new version, PJ26.

Please try that:

http://www.renderplus.com/wp2/download/

Thanks,

I will try this. and get a back to you

Hey rich it still doesn't allow me to render the groundcover when i use external extractor 

Test model and ground cover

Attachments:

I get it now...I was thinking of the way we not let you assign a material, like displacement grass, to the Ground Plane. That works in the new extractor.

But, normal ground cover plants assigned to a surface does not work in the new extractor..

I'll fix that and post a new version.

Thanks

Sketchit said:

Test model and ground cover

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by