we posted a new version NI0t today.
The big changes are:
1. You can now use Ruby conditional expressions, such as:
(%weight% > 100) ? 100 + %weight%*.01 : 10 + %weight%* 2
(calculates a variable differently when weight is greater the 100)
2. You can now perform calculations using text attributes, such as:
(%weight% > 100) ? "heavy" : "light"
(Sets the attributes to "heavy" or "light" based on its weight
We posted a new version - NI12 today:
1. Removed currency signs and commas from CSV output.
2. Allow use of Ruby conditionals in calculations.
3. Made the edit attribute dialog stretchable to it is easier to view calculations.
4. Added a setting on the support dialog to show calculations on the ruby console.