Hi guys!

When i build for example bedroom, when i put light textures, everithing is quite good. But when i wanna make "flor dark wood", "walls  dark gray" and "ceiling dark wood with white plaster", my colors are mixed up, and dark surafaces are faded out. I combine "intensity", "sharpnes", various default presets (mate, reflective etc.) but no help?! I also combine rend presets like "interioir wit light", "witout light", "hdr", but still can not get dark textures as they should be?!

Please help, thanks in advance.

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Could you post a model that we could render to see what you're looking at?

If you put an SKP file into a zip file, then you can attach it with the Upload Files button when you reply, or Attach File button when you create the discussion.

This is rended pitcure of my bathroom, and I had no problems because everything is more or less white.

I solve some of problems in this rended bedroom, but they are purple spots on the floor and wooden walls, which drive me crazy. Any tip?

Problem is when I place black textures which contain white, like "black marble", then I get everything mess up. Here is my model, so try put black marble on the floor, but other colors must stay like they are in the picture above. Thanks for quick response!

Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service