Is this supported? I have installed Revit Architect 2012 and have installed ArRevit_KG05rv.exe but cannot see IRender nXt.

Views: 575

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How come no one is responding to this post, is Nxt Revit not compactable with Revit Archityecture 2012?

Try running ArRevitConfig.exe, in our Program Files folder, C:\Program Files\ArRevit_nXt or C:\Program Files (x86)\ArRevit_nXt, and use it to select the Revit.ini file for Revit 2012.

I'd be interested if that works for you.

If that doesn't work, more info aout what needs to be done is on this forum post:

http://irendernxt.com/forum/topics/revit-2012

I have ran the ArRevitConfig.exe and I have specified the Revit.ini file too, no dice. Will check the link and let you know.
Seen the thread. Am I to place the two attached files *.aadins into the C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Revit\Addins\2012?

akinlolu olugboji said:
I have ran the ArRevitConfig.exe and I have specified the Revit.ini file too, no dice. Will check the link and let you know.

I'm assuming that you have installed the latest AccuRender nXt for Revit from our website.

Just placing those file into C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Revit\Addins\2012 will work if the path included in those files is the same as the location where AccuRender nXt for Revit is installed.

There is a line in each .addin file that looks like this:

<Assembly>C:\Program Files\ArRevit_nXt\ArRevit_2011.dll</Assembly>

that points to the location of our ArRevit_2011.dll file.

If that file had been installed into "C:\Program Files (x86)\ArRevit_nXt" for example, the  .addin files would have to be changed to reflect the real location.

<Assembly>C:\Program Files (x86)\ArRevit_nXt\ArRevit_2011.dll</Assembly>

Does that make sense?

now am lost!

Did you install the latest AccuRender nXt for Revit from our downloads page?

http://www.renderplus.com/php/download_links.php

I believe I installed the latest version (9.0.0.333)
Also check my Addins/2012 folder to find it empty.
Cannot download the addins files from the other forum as they open straight in the browser (firefox)
Could they(addins) just be sent straight to akinlolugboji@live.com?
Just copied both files(ArRevit_2011Ribbon.addin and ArRevit_2011.addin) in the C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\REVIT\Addins\2012  launched Revit and i got this error message, Failed to initialized the add-in "AddPanel_2011" because the assembly "C:/program File/Arrevt_nxt/AddPanel_2011.dll" does not exist.

Rich Hart said:

I'm assuming that you have installed the latest AccuRender nXt for Revit from our website.

Just placing those file into C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Revit\Addins\2012 will work if the path included in those files is the same as the location where AccuRender nXt for Revit is installed.

If that file had been installed into "C:\Program Files (x86)\ArRevit_nXt" for example, the  .addin files would have to be changed to reflect the real location.

Does that make sense?

Further editing the files to reflect, "<Assembly>C:\Program Files (x86)\ArRevit_nXt\ArRevit_2011.dll</Assembly>" and runing Revit 2012 again spit forth a new error message, "Revit cannot run the external application"AddPanel-2011". Contact the provider for assistance. Information they provided to Revit about their identity: Render Plus systems, www.renderplus.com."

akinlolu olugboji said:
Just copied both files(ArRevit_2011Ribbon.addin and ArRevit_2011.addin) in the C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\REVIT\Addins\2012  launched Revit and i got this error message, Failed to initialized the add-in "AddPanel_2011" because the assembly "C:/program File/Arrevt_nxt/AddPanel_2011.dll" does not exist.

Rich Hart said:

Does that make sense?

The line in the ArRevit_2011Ribbon.addin file should point to the AddPanel_2011.dll, lik ethis:

<Assembly>C:\Program Files (x86)\ArRevit_nXt\AddPanel_2011.dll</Assembly>

Please, try that.

Why didn't I think of that, finally worked.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

Latest Activity

Rudi Schwarz posted photos
Tuesday
Henry James-Allison of DFAL posted a photo
Apr 15