Hi!

thx a lot for your massage (and sorry for my frustration, I've just liked your soft and really need it) - I attached history of my e-mails to you guys, below under your e-mail.

currently situation is :

1. I haven't got the computer that I had my version of your software installed - it's just broken.
2. Meanwhile I installed your soft on a new laptop but I basicly cannnot validate it because it keeps telling me that I used all my licences and I need to detach or sth the computer I had this soft previously installed.
3. First point is - there is no visible option how can I detach the old comp.
4. Second as I mentioned below I have even uninstalled your soft (when the old comp was still operational) and the question is why is it telling me that I used my licences?

Pls let me know what should I do to make it work - by the way I use Windows 7 on this new laptop - does it matter?

ps. your e-mails are the same as the ones I used before, I wonder if you get my message this time.

BR

Błażej Tomaszewski

+48 507 08 49 89

Retail Park Sochaczew

McKinlay Development

ul. Rzymowskiego 53

02-697 Warszawa

tel. +48 (22) 243 99 62

fax. +48 (22) 250 14 77

W dniu 2011-05-24 17:57, Rich Hart pisze:

This is a response to a phone message we received from you.

It sounds like your mail address is bt@mckd.pl. I cannot find any emails from you, searching for that email address, or for parts of your phone number.

Please send me an email to:

rich.hart@renderplus.com

so that we can continue this communication and get your new machine authorized.

Possibly include your license number, so that we can find your license in our records.

Thankyou,

Rich Hart

Rich Hart
Render Plus Systems
6436 S. Quebec St.  Suite 260
Centennial CO 80111-7606

mailto: rich.hart@renderplus.com -- http://www.renderplus.com

Al, Rich,

I cannot install your software on my new computer the old computer (desktop) is gone I do not use it anymore! see my problem e-mail form december last year below.
Pls help me!
I asked you for help many times as you see below! see my e-mail form december last year below.
I really need it.
[EDIT by Al Hart - rest of message removed]

Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry for all the problems, you emails do not seem to be getting through to us.

Send us an email to support@renderplus.com and send another one to sales@renderplus.com and we will respond to them if we get them.

Thanks for posting your problems to the forum. The forum is the best way to communicate with us.

We have invalidated your old computer so you should be able to validate the new one now.

If you need to invalidate an old computer again, there is an option on the Licensing Dialog to do this:

If your licensing dialog does not show this, then you should download the  latest version of IRender nXt using the Download tab at the top of this forum.

Thx a lot.

I don't know why my e-mails did't get trough.

I hope it will work now - I will let you know soon.

BR

Blazej

Al Hart said:

Sorry for all the problems, you emails do not seem to be getting through to us.

Send us an email to support@renderplus.com and send another one to sales@renderplus.com and we will respond to them if we get them.

Thanks for posting your problems to the forum. The forum is the best way to communicate with us.

We have invalidated your old computer so you should be able to validate the new one now.

If you need to invalidate an old computer again, there is an option on the Licensing Dialog to do this:

If your licensing dialog does not show this, then you should download the  latest version of IRender nXt using the Download tab at the top of this forum.

We still have not received any emails from you.

Can you send us an email to support@renderplus.com and send another one to sales@renderplus.com and we will respond to them if we get them.

Put a post here after you send them so we can look for them.

I've just sent you an e-mail

it has a title "BT from Poland"

BR

BT

seems I know the answer to our problems ...

I wonder I am the only one with the problem ...

see the info below received as failure notice to my e-mail - suprisingly I never received such a bounce back before, sending to Al or Rich.

"Hi. This is the qmail-send program at home.pl. I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message 
to the following addresses. 
This is a permanent error; I've given up. 
Sorry it didn't work out.  <support@renderplus.com>: 66.17.141.4 failed after I sent the message. 
Remote host said: 554 Service unavailable; 
Client host [v065624.home.net.pl] blocked using Barracuda Reputation; http://bbl.barracudacentral.com/q.cgi?ip=77.253.116.87
<sales@renderplus.com>: 66.17.141.4 failed after I sent the message. 
Remote host said: 554 Service unavailable; 
Client host [v065624.home.net.pl] blocked using Barracuda Reputation; http://bbl.barracudacentral.com/q.cgi?ip=77.253.116.87  

Hmm,

I will forward that to our email provider and see if they have any thoughts.

If you click on the link on in the repsonse:

http://bbl.barracudacentral.com/q.cgi?ip=77.253.116.87

It explains why your IP address is being blocked and gives some steps you can take to unblock it.

Al

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service