Hi Al/Rich

Just tried to have ago with SSS, but Advanced  nxt material editor window appears to be hanging.

I click the Advanced button the window opens but then splashes the normal window for a fraction of a second then goes blank, with just File and Options in tile bar, click these nothing happens then I wait a little and get microsoft error report.

Cheers

Richcat

Views: 150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are there bubbles in the water and glass?

Rich put out KE26 today. it is still based on Roy's toolkit 258.

We will probably put out one with 261 next week.

Hi Al

Sorry must have just missed that new download -getting it now.

It looks a bit fizzey- but strangley there is no bubbles in glass or water, its from the whisky glass workshop way back on sketchucation -started by yourself link. Its the nearest I get to a drink now!

I noticed that Roy was interested in a post in acad forum when somebody had similar next to their glass bottle.

Caustic bright spots

Make sure that the "caustic" objects are also marked as thick glass, and have faces on both sides.

In particular, it the glass and the water touch each other, then roy will probably have a problem, because he will only process one of the two "co-planar" surfaces in some places where they touch.

Tested KE26 and SSS is still not sticking - which is why you mentioned its still based on 258 ;-).

Removed ice cubes and shrank whisky (or should that be Iron brew) so it does not touch as far as I know- so no co-planar surfacse touch, glass marked as thick both sides and caustics on glass only - and still get bright circles.

Heres an apple anyway that came out rather good.

When you have some more time, move some things to layers - water, glass, etc. to determine if it is a specific layer making the dots,

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service