We would like to come up with a You Tube Video and web Article highlighting the 6 to 10  ways to use PhotoRealistic Renderings to enhance marketing.

I would appreciate if it you could start us out with any ideas you may have.

A good format would be a short bullet point and a sentence of clarification, e.g.

Design Visualization

Use a visual model for market testing or in-house research-and-development. This applies to things as small as food packaging to cars, or as large as popular theme parks and their rides.

Any help would be appreciated.

Place your ideas in this thread or email me at al.hart@renderplus.com

Views: 272

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Enhanced Tender Information

When bidding for a job, a photorealistic render of the product being offered - set in context, is a great asset to the tenderer as it shows the client exactly what they are getting for their money. And gives them the confidence to place the order.

I provide this service to Construction Companies, a gate manufacturer and a Company that supplies Conference 'Stage Sets'.

Feedback from their clients is very positive.

As the old saying goes -  'a picture speaks a thousand words'.

Regards

Mike Halls  (Mesh-3D)

Thanks for the well thought out item, Mike, and also for some additional thoughts you sent me privately.

A photo realistic render does a few things for my clients.

With previous hospital clients it allows them to:

1. Preview the colors of the interior designers materials before the purchase them.

2. With the advent of a good rendering package, you call show the difference between a rough or polished stone counters and other surfaces.

3. The effects a mirror or large polished surface can have on a room. This is something you cannot do with just a drawing or straight SketchUp.

4. With a rendering you can see the real effects lighting (whether direct or indirect) and shadows have on the space.

5. It gives them the options to have versions of one space, either with color and materials as well as furniture.

6. Doing a virtual room allows the client have the ability to evaluate various views in scale before they choose to materialize the space.

7. Because the models are based on the drawing, the client can see if something will look the way they intended to... long before purchasing anything.

8. The rendering can be used for fundraising. (This happened to me with an image for Miamonides Hospital Group in NY.)

9. It can be used for the contractor to see how close his materials are to the designer’s concept.

10. If you use real camera angles, and lens cones you can match the real images with the rendering so the client can use the rendering for future work. (Lobby displays, conference room displays, etc.) without the need for an expensive photographer.

11. The rendering can be savings investment. This would be less costly than paying for the wrong materials or furniture or even colors later.

12. This also allows the client to take abstract plans and elevations to a level that they and the users can understand.

13. It has allowed me to fix errors that only you can see though 3d modeling.

14. A client who get bent out of shape about sight lines in toilet rooms, this is the perfect place to prove or disprove that a plan had good sight lines. If the mirrors render properly so the images are accurate they can be used as a case study.

15. You can do light studies with the renders (artificial lighting as well as daylight).

16. With a good rendering package you can set he affects that smoke, fog and dust has on the environment... or rain and snow.

18. ...or what a space looks like with a wet or dry floor.

19. If you model is detailed enough and you accurately depict a fixture, you can change fixture, bulb and lens color and see the subtle differences in all of the above... which could make or break a fixture budget.

20. With a field of view close to a standard camera you can get an idea of what you will see when you enter the space.

These are just some of the things that have come in to mind here. Trust me, I have thought of the above and other points as I have put together many of the renderings that are displayed on this website. Hopefully this shows, in both the software and well as the models and textures.   Thank you Rich and Al for such a complete and growing program.  Elijah Bell Jr.  [EliBjr. (Now for hire)].

Does everyone, except me, know what this phrase means?

Mike Halls said:

Enhanced Tender Information

Hi Al

A tender is a phrase we use in the UK meaning a quotation, a bid, an offer of a service with costings, on offer that, if accepted, will result in a contract. (mainly used in the Construction Industry.

The word is also used as meaning the actual document submitted by a company in support of their offer. The 'tender document' is a full and costed description of the product or service offered. It not only fully describes the offer but also all the other conditions of the delivery of the service (contract duration, stage payments - that sort of thing)

A tender document can be very 'dry' - lots of words, graphs, programme charts and spreadsheets full of financial information.

By 'Enhance Tender Information' I mean the way photorealistic renders can bring such a document 'to life' 

and give the client a much better sense of what he is being offered.

Hope this explaines.

Regards

Mike (Mesh-3D)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

Latest Activity

Rudi Schwarz posted photos