We added a new Lighting Preset to IRender nXt - HDRi Sky

Because of the new Image Layer Wizard - which make it easy to rotate and position HDRi skies, more and more people are using HDRi skies in the models.

This new Lighting Preset automatically makes the best settings for HDRi skies, and selects a nice sky with a mountain, background trees, sky and clouds.

If you want to use a different HDRi sky - just choose this preset and then go to the HDRi Setup tab to choose a different sky.

Views: 640

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To me the Path Tracer option is not a viable commercial option as it takes so long to generate a decent render, agian OK for simple illustration but for anything really complex its too time consuming (and time means money unfortunately)

Goodnight from the other side of the pond and again thanks for your support

Boothy

Hi Al

I thought I would give the path tracer another test to see if things were any faster. On average one of my interior visuals would take approx 6-8 hours at 40 passes in standard packet. The same sample below in path tracer has been running for nearly 16 hours and is still not sufficently `developed` to use for a presentation. I would usually run several renders overnight with path tracer I probably would not be able to complete one render. Bit of a shame because the render quality is great - I may have to leave for the odd visual I can run over the weekend.

Thanks again

Boothy

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service