Using Post Processing to make your rendering even better

Its great when a rendering gives you just the results you want. But it is also great
when you can make small changes right in your renderer without having to
re-render the entire model.

We've added some new post processing techniques which make this easy to do:
The Brightness Control - this has always been there and is your most powerful tool.

The new Contrast Control - quickly adjust the contrast of the image.

Material Channels - these are new just this week, and let you change the colors of
materials on the fly without having to re-render your model.
- Check out the New Material Channels Video

Lighting Channels - these were new in Version 3.0, but now they are much easier to use.
- Check out the Lighting Channels Video
Check out all these features in: Post Processing

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Al, the "New Material Channels Video" link on this page is bad. "Lighting Channels" and "Post Processing" are good though, and I did get to material channels video from post processing page.

Maybe I just haven't found it, but it would be tremendously useful if you had a comprehensive index on one page that had all the different tutorials and videos listed.  I've spent hours trying to learn, and I keep finding links on different pages to things I hadn't come across before.  I thought I had finally found everything that was available, only to check out your post processing techniques post today, and find all these other things I had never seen before!

Thanks,

Steve

Thanks Steve. I updated the links in the first post.

All of our videos and other tutorials are available here: Tutorials

Also, there index of many articles here: Table of Contents

Thanks Al, that helps.  The Table of Contents is exactly what I needed, but I've never come across it.  How would one normally find that?  If I might make a suggestion, I'd add a link to that table of contents right at the top of the tutorials page.

BTW, I just went to the home page and noticed the section about converting an image to a planar HDRI.  I'm on JK09, and I don't see that on my background tab.  Is there already a newer version since I started playing with your program a couple weeks ago?  Do you send out an e-mail notice when there are updates?  Do I need to make a change in my account settings?

Thanks!

Al Hart said:

Thanks Steve. I updated the links in the first post.

All of our videos and other tutorials are available here: Tutorials

Also, there index of many articles here: Table of Contents

Thanks Steve. I would like to have a Tab at the top for this, but I added it as a "Featured" discussion for the help desk so it will always show up at the top. And I will put it in the upper right text area (now called FAQ)

To get notified about new releases, go to this thread and subscribe to it.

(Click Follow at the bottom of the thread, and you will an email when we make a new version.)

http://irendernxt.com/forum/topics/irender-nxt-nxtrender-new

Al

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service