Hi forum :

Sometimes, not always, when I set the number of passes greater than 20, I get the error message that  "this program has stopped working."  I'm not sure what causes this.

Gary Stanullwich

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gary:

Whenever I've encountered conflicts between a rendering in progress and the OS, it has been because MS is waiting (impatiently) to install updates to Windows 10.  As a result I've changed my habit of rebooting only occasionally and now I shut down the computer a few times each week.  I like to let renderings process over night, so I don't shut the computer down every day.  I'm not certain that's what is going on with your renderings, but perhaps you'll discover as well that MS, and especially Windows 10 updates can be disruptive.  Otherwise, if this is a particular model, maybe you'll consider sharing it with us so that we can test it.  Maybe there's another issue that we're not encountering with models here in our lab.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

Latest Activity

Rudi Schwarz posted photos
yesterday
Henry James-Allison of DFAL posted a photo
Apr 15