IRender nXt / ArielVision / 3D Design Studio (SketchUp) (1,141)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

background

If I want to insert a background into my model, it does not appear behind the window. I checked then the windows to see if they are permeab…

Started by Marc Furrer

14 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by Rich Hart

HDRi Rendering

I have a problem with the rendering of my model. As you can see in the background, the background is pixelated. How can I avoid this? Thank…

Started by Marc Furrer

1 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Rich Hart

Trying to get more reflectance to show this as a lacquered wood surface

I have this guitar in a lighted cabinet. There are some external lights also. I realize I'm working with an image and that may be part of t…

Started by mike S

6 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by mike S

reflected construction

Hello I have a problem with my model. The whole construction is reflected in the glass. What can I do to see the background? Thanks in adva…

Started by Marc Furrer

7 Oct 31, 2017
Reply by Marc Furrer

SketchUp 2014

SketchUp 2014 was released today! To use Render Plus products with SketchUp 2014 you will need to download the latest version. Download ne…

Started by Render Plus

15 Oct 11, 2017
Reply by Rich Hart

ArielVision interupts process

I'm new to rendering and using a trial version of ArielVision. I find the software easy to use but when the extension is loaded it seems to…

Started by Chris Brand

1 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Rich Hart

iRender nXt and sections cut

Hello, I'm coming with a very old question but I didn't use sketchup anymore for month and it seems I don"t remember how sections cuts are…

Started by Alain Bonnefoy

4 Aug 31, 2017
Reply by Alain Bonnefoy

A line shows up in my rendered images

Hi! I've been using rendering images with IRender nXt for years and this is the first time this has happened. While rendering and in the fi…

Started by Marina Coates

6 Aug 30, 2017
Reply by Marina Coates

Line appears on my final rendered image

Hi. I've been using IRender for years and today is the first time this problem has shown up. When I am rendering, a line shows up running f…

Started by Marina Coates

1 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Marina Coates

Edge Line rendering

From a user:          sketchup linework (like parking lot striping) disappears when 'rendering' You can set this option to render lines and…

Started by Rich Hart

0 Jul 29, 2017

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service