Hi Al\Rich

Cannot seem to select `model` or `custom` option in batch rendering settings in latest stable version -works ok in previous beta and previous stable version (using 64 bit machine)

Thanks

Boothy

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When I try to save to PDF I get following error

PS  the batch render settings seem to be set to previously saved settings - some models previously saved to `model` are `locked`to model and cannot be changed to `standard`

Thanks

Boothy

I got the same error message, and when I disabled "Use binary batch format" I got the PDF output to work.

Thanks Stewed

I will give it a try later _ the binary batch setting can slow down model extraction so I believe so it would be better to re enable if rendering larger model speed wise

Thanks Boothy

Al said in this thread that they are going to remove the binary batch format...

You learn something new everyday on this forum !
I must have admit I have not tested without binary switch for a long while and its sometimes hard to provide control tests when everything changes so often (not complaining)
The batch render settings really need fixing though - lots of other issues depend on the target folder
Thanks
Boothy

We found the Batch Settings problem and should put ot a new versions today.

Sorry

Al

Binary Batch mode was supposed to be faster - encoding values in BASE64 rather than ASCII (e.g. 3.14159265).

But I don't think it helped much. And was just a source for more potential errors.

Boothy said:

the binary batch setting can slow down model extraction so I believe so it would be better to re enable
Thanks again

We posted a new version, KD21, with a fix for this.

Please download it from:

http://www.renderplus.com/php/download_links.php

Thanks Boothy

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service