Gentlemen,

We have a computer that when we attempt to load any of the HDRi skys we get the following message:

nxt HDRi libraries not loaded.

Would you like to install them?

If you click OK it wants to send you out to the downloads page.  This is a problem that we have never had before.  Do you have any suggestions?  Do we need to uninstall Irender on the computer and reinstall?

Your help is appreciated.

Scott

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gentlemen,

We were able to get the HDRi skys to work.  It seems to be related to the issue with the sky not automatically toggling on when you select an HDRi setting.  This time even though it was checked it did not work the first time.  If we clicked the sky on then off, after selecting HDRi, it works.  Not sure why............but as long as it works.  Thanks for your time.   We have had two very pleased clients in the last week as a result of your product.

We posted a new release with a fix to automatically selct HDRi as the sky type when you select an HDRi Sky.

Let us know if you're still having trouble with the HDRi skies.

Rich,

It has been awhile since I have done this.  What is the easiest way for me to load the new release?  Do I need to completely unload the old version?

Thanks,

Scott

No need to unload the old version.

Just download the new version and install it over the version that you have (Reinstall option).

It can be downloaded at this link:

http://www.renderplus.com/php/download_links.php

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service