Hey Al:

I just downloaded V4..........the background positioning wizard is not there as you show it in your tutorial. Am I missing something here?

Thanks,

Chris

Views: 1395

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Al:

Never mind........I figured it out.
I was looking at the SU model from enough above and had the ground turned on, thereby the horizon was not visible and the ground plane completely covered the background.

Chris

Use the image button at the top of the screen to add an image to your post.

OOPS Again !

The new background wizard now holds image in SU with perspective distortion in version KJ10 but unfortunately when I tweaked brightness\contrast filters in render dialog the background image turned black after render. It worked OK in initial render from SU but I did not tweak filters.

Still wish we could tweak background post render

Edit: Contrast \brightness tweaks seem to work OK direct from SU - just turns black in Render Dialog

Thank

Boothy

Apologies - the above post is a little misleading.

After further testing - the effect above only seems to occur if you reset brightness and contrast in render dialog after originally tweaking filters then rerendering. All other situations seem fine.

Please note I had also converted to native image file in render dialog before rerendering

Thanks

Boothy

I think I can duplicate this.

In my case, there is simply no background image after resetting the background contrast on the Background wizard...after having switched to the nXtImage view, using the FX button. I get a blue background, not black, probably due to some other sky setting.

I'll track this down.

We posted a new version with a fix for this.

New version at:

http://www.renderplus.com/php/download_links.php

Thanks

I will try later

Boothy

This background positionning wizard is really a nice idea.

Would it be possible to give us the possibility to enlarge the preview area?

Regards,

Alain

I will give you a hint - look at the icons ringed below !

Boothy

Oups, ok, I just tried redimensionning the window. stupid.

Thanks a lot.

I notice a strange behavior where background image doesn't appear accross a window (KJ10). 

Here is what I'm supposed to see, according to the preview:

I agree with it.

Here is the rendering:

If you carefully look at the right window, in the rigged area, it seems the background image is shifted down.

I think this view correspond to the original image position.

Alain

Interesting.  Refraction of the glass maybe?

I'll see if I can duplicate it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service