Hi,

Everytime I try to load HDri or plant, I get a message telling libraries are not loaded.

Recently I again got it after installing KK30 and then re re re re reinstalling JB05 libraries version.

What's the problem?

Regards,

Views: 376

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Would you load this dialog and see where we think your libraries are installed?

I assume that un-installing the libraries first, and then reinstalling them, would fix it, but I'd like to see what's on this support dialog before you do.

Oups!!!

Dialog Compile Error C:\Program Files (x86)\Render Plus Systems\IRender_nXt\appl\irender\dcl\irender_more_tab.dcl:
Dialog not compiled properly - click More for error list

C:\Program Files (x86)\Render Plus Systems\IRender_nXt\appl\irender\dcl\irender_more_tab.dcl(104): Unknown dialog command. Either command is in quotes, or command is not defined.: 'rb_synch_materials'

C:\Program Files (x86)\Render Plus Systems\IRender_nXt\appl\irender\dcl\irender_more_tab.dcl(104): Syntax error

C:\Program Files (x86)\Render Plus Systems\IRender_nXt\appl\irender\dcl\irender_more_tab.dcl(104): Unknown Syntax error in dialog

C:\Program Files (x86)\Render Plus Systems\IRender_nXt\appl\irender\dcl\irender_more_tab.dcl(104): Unknown Syntax error in dialog

C:\Program Files (x86)\Render Plus Systems\IRender_nXt\appl\irender\dcl\irender_more_tab.dcl(109): Unknown dialog command. Either command is in quotes, or command is not defined.: 'rb_synch_materials'

C:\Program Files (x86)\Render Plus Systems\IRender_nXt\appl\irender\dcl\irender_more_tab.dcl(109): Syntax error

C:\Program Files (x86)\Render Plus Systems\IRender_nXt\appl\irender\dcl\irender_more_tab.dcl(109): Unknown Syntax error in dialog

C:\Program Files (x86)\Render Plus Systems\IRender_nXt\appl\irender\dcl\irender_more_tab.dcl(109): Unknown Syntax error in dialog

(Error occurred in ..\rps\dlg_dcl.cpp line: 221)

#Date: '12/02/2011 19:25:12 Paris, Madrid'
#License: 'IPKA3355Q'
#Computer: 'MW-ALAINB-PC'
#Product: 'IRender nXt'
#Version: ' KK30nxt'
#Build: 'KK30nxt Wednesday, November 30, 2011'
#Base: 'IRenderBatch'
#Company: 'Modulwood'
#Phone: '+33(0)469647301'
#User: 'AlainB'
#Email: 'alain.bonnefoy@modulwood.com'
#Owner: 'Alain B'
#TL: 'rtr'
#TC: 'IR'
#VC: '11'

#Windows: 'Windows 7 Build: 7601 Service Pack 1'

I wonder if I tried to access the "More" tab in KK30. Anyway, I tried to reinstalled it but it doesn't change anything. Maybe I have to unsitall and reinstall it. I try.

Something's definately out of 'synch'.

That missing command reported in the error message, 'rb_synch_materials', is in in the KK30 build install, and the error report says that you're running KK30. I just installed KK30 on a clean test machine, and that file and command is there.

Maybe a ruby file was open during the install and you didn't get the latest ruby file.

I would do these steps, to solve it as quickly as possible.:

1: Close all applications

2. Un-install IRender nXt - use the Remove Option from our Installation file.

3. Delete the folder where IRender nXt is installed, Usually it's:

C:\Program Files\Render Plus Systems\IRender_nXt

or, if you are on a on a 64 bit machine:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Render Plus Systems\IRender_nXt 

If a Beta version was installed, remove it too. It is usually in:

C:\Program Files\Render Plus Systems\IRender_nXt_Beta
     or
        C:\Program Files (x86)\Render Plus Systems\IRender_nXt_Beta

4. Remove any files with "IRender" in the name in the SketchUp Plugins folder, usually, if you're running SketchUp 7:

(These instructions are for SketchUp 7, but it would be the same procedure for SketchUp 8, just a different folder for SketchUp 8.)

C:\Program Files\Google\Google SketchUp 7\Plugins
   or
        C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google SketchUp 7\Plugins

All files like: IRender_Nxt_loader.rb. IRender_loader.rb, IRender_Nxt_Beta_loader.rb, etc.

5. Reinstall IRender nXt. Make sure you are logged in as an administrator when you install it.

That should fix it.

First the problem is not solved.

In fact I can access the "More" tab from sketchup but not directly from iRender nXt.

I also reinstalled libraries b ut it still cannot find it.

paths are:

On my machine the libraries are installed into:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Render Plus Systems\Accurender Libraries

On your machine, we think the only libraries installed are the ones in the "IRender nXt" folder.

The fix for that would be to un-install the nXt Libraries and then reinstall them. 

Try that. The "Un-install" part is the key, since we write to the registry the location where install them only during a fresh install.

Ok, I did it and don't get the error message anymore but, I get a new problem.

When I create a tree, I cannot see foliage in the preview, same for flowers/fruits. Anyway, rendering is ok.

What about the "more" tab access? I always get the compile error message when I try to access it from irender itself.

I'll fix those bugs.

Ok, Thanks a lot.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service