This happens with anything, even a simple cube.

I just got iRender nXt for Sketchup and after I select render (green ball) and choose exterior lighting, press Start rendering, it gets to raytracing and says iRenderbatch encountered a problem and needs to close.

Could this be because of my hardware settings? My video card is quite old, I think it's a direct x7.

Views: 1645

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ahh, so nothing stands out, then? :)

I think it's got to be something really simple. I have graphics drivers, direct x, what other things are necessary for render programs to work? What about Net Framework or something like that?

"Warning: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing export function in a delay-load dependent module."

Another log if it's of any use http://www.mediafire.com/?t8c6w0zb3m3picn

Thanks again for your patience with this.

The AccuRender programmer suggested that you might be running an older machine, without SSE2, which won't support the rendering engine.

If that's the case, then I'm afraid we're out of luck. We don't use the video card, so upgrading that would not help.

*cries* I know my machine is pretty old now. Gonna have to upgrade then if that's the case, because all of this stuff I've built is pretty useless if I can't render it.

Cheers Rich.

This is good... I have had a crash issue also familiar to this... But I have been concerned it could be my system... I am willing to upgrade... But wondering if that will solve the issue?

Rich Hart said:

The AccuRender programmer suggested that you might be running an older machine, without SSE2, which won't support the rendering engine.

If that's the case, then I'm afraid we're out of luck. We don't use the video card, so upgrading that would not help.

Are you referring to upgrading your computer?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service