I can create a 3D PDF without an error message, but when I want to open it with the PDF-reader I get an error message ( The analysing 3D of data has failed).
That`s a new problem. In the past it was working correctly. The picture has a poor quality and it doesen`t come up to scratch.
Is the problem may already be known?

I use Sketchup version 8.0.11752.

Views: 217

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The error message started appearing after we updated Acrobat Reader to version 10.1.2.

We have contacted Abobe and sent them a sample file for testing. Hopefully they can fix something on their end, or tell us what we need to change to be compatible with their new version of Acrobat Reader.

Can you send me the .skp file for that model that does not come up to scratch?

I'll process it in an old version and then the new version to see what is different.

I have an example file attached. If it is possible to work with an older version of ACROBAT Reader or RPS 3D PDF (and which one I have to use) at the moment? Do you have an idea how long does it take to solve the problem?

Attachments:

With regards to the Error Message, ( The analysing 3D of data has failed), I received this email from AcroBat:

"I could reproduce the problem at my end and have reported the same to the engineering team who will now be working on it.

We shall hopefully have the issue resolved with future updates."

So perhaps they will be able to fix it on their end.

Is it possible to downgrade to an older version of RPS 3D PDF?
And with which version of ACROBAT Reader that is running correctly?

This error message occurs with files created by any version of RPS 3D PDF, when using Acrobat 10.1.2.

I did hear from Acrobat today. They asked me me to send them another file to test, so they are looking into it.

We did post a new version of RPS 3D PDF which creates PDFs which do not cause this error.  Please download and try it at this link:

http://www.renderplus.com/php/download_links.php

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Render Plus created this Ning Network.

Search

Enter a phrase here to search the entire Render Plus web site:

Translate

© 2024   Created by Render Plus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service